Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh yeah that again...

I attempted this and experienced failure of epic proportions last year however the great thing about day #1 of a new year is the opportunity for success. So here goes nothing...come along for some literary genius as I take on the Blog Dare 2012.

Enjoy and don't forget to laugh!

Day 1~ My Social Media goals for 2012

Over the last few days I've actually given this a good bit of thought. First I had to deal with my feelings of feeling like a "Mom Blogger Failure" but once I forgave myself I decided that this year I instead of internalizing I would come here, place my fingers on the keyboard and write. That being said, this year I'd like to find a mom blogger mentor. Someone who can be a sensei of sorts and help me in making my blog a success in terms of readership and all the other things that come along with be a kick ass mom blogger. [Feel free to send moms my way!]

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, bestie!