Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kick the Bucket Open

Day 3~Bucket List: If you already have one, review it and see what needs to be added or checked off.

I don't have a bucket list. The thought of even writing one seems kind of daunting. I mean I get it and for a little reassurance I googled it and it seems complicated I mean easy enough. Except I'm clueless on where to even start; can I blame it on my "mom brain?" I mean after all my world perspective has changed quite a bit and I've never been a dreamer. But I suppose I could start one, right? So here goes nothing...

1. Get my bachelors in accounting
2. Cut all my hair off (in a cute edgy way not anything resembling Sinead O' Connor)
3. Get a tattoo
4. Learn how to sail
5. Buy myself a diamond

Well there you have it the beginnings of me kicking the bucket open!

XOXO

1 comment:

Andrea Kruse said...

I found it hard to write mine, too! I usually keep my goals more short range and a bucket list could go on for-evah!

Love your #4. That would be fun!