Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Girls Always Tell

Day 11-If my parents had ever found out...

I'm what you'd call a "good girl" and that means ten times out of ten I rat myself out. There was a time in middle school where I skipped school (I ran with a tough crowd, kidding) and the first thing I told my mom when I saw her is that I skipped. I was in high school and skipped a class and even though I appeared not to care on the outside I'd broken in to hives on the inside. I had my eyebrow pierced twice, one of those times my mom was actually with me. As you've gathered from the title/content of my blog I'm a mom minus a significant other, no secret there.

Here's the thing about hiding things, it can be hard; at least in my experience it has been so I tend to usually just confess and deal with the consequences. I do however believe we're all allowed one thing that we take to the grave, my advice...choose wisely!

XOXO

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am the exact same way. I just can't not 'toe-the-line'.
Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

2ndheartmom said...

Just stopped by from Blog Dare 2012. I will now be following! :)

Mondays with Mac said...

Just one? yikes! (spreading some love from bloggy mom blog hop)