Tuesday, January 17, 2012

There's a first time for everything...

Day 17-The first time I saw...

The first time I took another child to the bathroom and saw her poop, I felt like I cheated on my daughter. We haven't exactly started potty training [gasp and ohhh & ahhh]. I do think that she's ready being that she's got a fair average when it comes to telling me she's pooped and she did break out into tears when I wouldn't sit her on the big person potty; she's got promise. But bck to my traumatic experience, I found myself being asked to take a little girl to the bathroom. We walked into the stall and she just stood there. I figured that was my que to help her with her pants and get her on the pot and within a matter of seconds I was staring at poop. Although I pictured myself running out of the bathroom screaming "GROOOSSSS" I didn't think my antics would have been appreciated. So I helped her up, got her cleaned and zipped up and we were washing our hands.

I've had a potty training dvd for longer then I care to admit but clearly it's time to pop it in, take some notes and tackle this thing called potty training...

XOXO

3 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

Totally cute blog post :) Followed you from BloggyMoms Dare!

Ashley @Irishred02 said...

funny post! my daughter was easy to potty train, but I've been putting it off with my son because he just doesn't seem to care! Good luck!

Followed you from BloggyMoms dare :)

Mondays with Mac said...

good luck!