Monday, November 9, 2009

The Home Stretch

Today marks thirty days to go. Or possibly less. I think it'd be great to have a Thanksgiving baby...lol :) This week my weekly visits to the dr's start too. I'm hoping this means time is going to start flying by. Something tells me that isn't the case considering all last week I couldn't wait for it to be this week and although it's finally here I won't hold my breath.

In other good news I've got a crib & stroller waiting for me to pick-up from Wal-Mart. AH, gotta love procrastination. (PS-I can't even begin to tell you how many ideas and plans I've gone through. I absolutely love what I've decided on but I guess part of the process is falling in love with every picture of a nursery you see.) I saw the e-mail last night and if I could have had it my way we would have jumped in the car and got it. But alas, it was a no-go. With all the gifts I STILL need to unpack and put away my time was definitely better used putting a dent in all of that. I'm nowhere near done but I'm supposed to be entering this nesting phase, so I'll continue at the speed I'm at until either that happens or I talk my mom into it.

really just a month? YIKES! XOXO

No comments: