Friday, December 14, 2012

One Big Let Down

Blog Dare Day #9: I was certain that I would disappoint...

Everyone. When I found out I was pregnant. I remember reluctantly going to Publix on my lunch break. The butterflies in my stomach as I waited for the results. Crying in my car and feeling like a big fat loser. Mind you I was twenty eight at the time. But good girls don't get knocked up.

I survived nine months of pregnancy. I did it minus the support of a significant other. I wasn't always nice. I wasn't always happy. I didn't take enough pictures. I wasn't sure I could really do it. But somehow I figured it out and here I am still figuring it out & not even able to remember what life was like before I became a mom. Some days it's a dream and others a nightmare but I wouldn't change any of it.

XOXO

No comments: