Monday, December 17, 2012

Code Red

Blog Dare Day #15: Her frantic motions...

When I'm trying to check out at the store freak me out. She can be running circles around me, mesmerized my candy, chips or soda lurking at the checkout, or any number of other things. Losing sight of her those few seconds terrify me. She's little. She's fast. And it's my job to literally have eyes in the back of head. No easy feat.

For the record I'm pro shopping cart & treats to keep her sitting, quiet might be asking too much.

XOXO

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

Wiregrass Parenting said...

That's what I do to my nieces.. I give them treats or a cellphone game just to keep them from running and running..