Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is...

If you know me then you know that I love any and every holiday. I buy Elle an outfit, a prop of some sort might be involved and then try and capture the beauties that we are. This is what we end up with...
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital greeting customized with Smilebox


We send it to our family and friends and yes, I've got everything we need for St. Patrick's Day all ready to go; okay and I bought bunny ears for Easter, but they were just a dollar & I couldn't pass em' up.

So awhile ago I came upon this article about putting a new spin on Valentine's Day and so this is how I'll be celebrating. But before I dish on the bold move I'll be making today I want to say something about love. The love I've come to know being a mother is like no other. The saying "unlucky in love" is putting it gently. I've made some of the mistakes we all do from giving my heart to the wrong one to well getting pregnant even. All those flubs brought me the best and most unexpected addition to my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. My bubs as I so affectionately call her is the most amazing little big girl. She's got all this personality for such a little bitty person and I've accepted that I'm in trouble when she starts talking. So on a day we all celebrate love, I can say that me and my valentine are happy and doing our part to spread the love.

Today I'll be starting the revamping of Too Cute For Mom Jeans. I'm putting the deposit down and in a few weeks this blog will have a brand new look. I can't wait!

"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."
~Author Unknown

XOXO

No comments: